In its simplest form, the goal of fantasy rocket league is to score the most points in your fantasy league. You’ll earn points based on how well your team players perform in each event. Players earn points based on their goals, assist, saves, shots, and wins.
Set your lineup
- Each round of RLCS regionals you will set a team lineup
- A Lineup is made by choosing 6 players from the free agents player list
- NEW: Leagues will determine what rlcs regions your league will use. Selected regions will add those participating players to the available free agents list.
- NEW: Free agents will be available once the qualifier for the regional event are concluded and the teams are set
- You're lineup will be copied over each regional round if you decide not to change players
NEW: When you’re adding a player to your team, you’ll need to assign them a position. Positions are point-modifiers that will boost the points gained by a specific stat. Strikers have boosted goal points, Midfield has boosted assist points, and Defense has boosted save points. Your team will consist of 2 Strikers, 2 Midfield, and 2 Defense. So when you’re picking players try to think “is this player always shooting the ball? Should I put them at striker” or “is this player always making saves, so lets put them at defense”.
How salaries work
- Every team has a Salary Cap of $9,000
- Every player you choose will have an assigned salary
- Use your $9,000 to purchase players for your team
- Player price will change based on the player's performance from the previous event. Performing better than the players average will increase their price, performing worse will decrease their price.
- When you sell a player they are sold for the originally bought price.
Example: you buy JSTN at $2,000 week 1. Week 2 JSTNs price is now $2,100, but if you try sell him you'll get $2,000 back.This is to prevent salary cap abuse
Because players can play a different amount of games for each event, scoring is based on average per game
Goals (Per Game)50 points
Assists (Per Game)25 points per assist
Saves (Per Game)25 points per save
Shots (Per Game)15 points per shot
Game Score (Per Game)1 point per score
- You've been automatically added to the Global League.
- To play with friends, you can create a custom league
- You'll setup a league, with a name and password
- Once a league is created you'll be given a league ID
- To join a league you'll need the league ID and password