Set your lineup
- Each RLCS regional/grid event you will set a team lineup
- A Lineup is made by choosing 5 players from the free agents player list
- You can change your lineup any number of times until the event countdown expires
- You're lineup will be copied over each event if you decide not to change players
- NEW:North America (NA) and Europe (EU) events are split into two different event lineups. Rosters will carry over to the next event for that region.
How salaries work
- Every team has a Salary Cap of $7,500
- Every player you choose will have an assigned salary
- Use your $7,500 to purchase players for your team
- NEW: Player price will change based on the player's performance from the previous event. Performing better than the players average will increase their price, performing worse will decrease their price.
- When you sell a player they are sold for the originally bought price.
Example: you buy JSTN at $2,000 week 1. Week 2 JSTNs price is now $2,100, but if you try sell him you'll get $2,000 back.This is to prevent salary cap abuse
Because players can play a different amount of games for each event, scoring is based on average per game
Goals (Per Game)50 points
Assists (Per Game)25 points per assist
Saves (Per Game)25 points per save
Shots (Per Game)15 points per shot
Game Score (Per Game)1 point per score
- You've been automatically added to the Global League.
- To play with friends, you can create a custom league
- You'll setup a league name and password
- Once a league is created you'll get a league ID
- To join a league you'll need the league ID and password